Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look who is in charge!

OK, so we were supposed to watch and learn from the previous post. We have learnt to negotiate and now, we too have a chance to post stuff .. ...


I, Elsa, do solemnly affirm that I will do so in a responsible manner. I will speak the truth and nothing else. Oh, well, I will try anyway. As for Simba, my minion (OK, OK, my sibling) he can get a word in once in a way. He has no real opinions of his own anyway. All he wants at all times is to play. He is not even interested in food!!So now guys, you will have more interesting stuff to read about. To start with here is a statement of my philosophy...

Sorry about the slightly fuzzy pic. I will get better with time. If you have trouble reading that, it says "You do not own a dog. The dog owns you"

No comments:

Post a Comment